ADS

Superstar Amir Khan Does Not Claim Money For Acting

Superstar Amir Khan  does not claim money for acting Superstar Amir Khan  does not claim money for acting
One thing is often heard about film actors that the big stars, the greater the deal. Superstars claim huge amounts of money.  But  Amir Khan is exception.

Rather he takes dividend from the film . if film was  flopped , he did not get anything.

According to Amir  Khan , he wants the makers to earn more money. It will have the advantage of taking care of his carrier and picture.

In a film ceremony  Aamir Khan said  'I think the screenplay is the most important. Once the story is liked, and the picture is made, I try so that the manufacturers do not suffer any financial loss. '

Actress Shabana Azmi was also present in the ceremony. She asked Amir, 'Now the allegation is that actors have taken 80 percent of the total budget of a film. If that's the case, what will be the remaining 20 percent of the pictures?


In reply , Amir Khan said that he did not take a single penny for acting and his first money comes when the cost of making a complete picture is fully recovered  after making payment to the builders and others,  my name comes. I take a big part of profit. I work in this way. I think the makers are also happy in my way. ' "I believe if the manufacturers face losses, do not call me in the next picture," 

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

ADS